The manufacturing sector is plagued with uncertainty, and is often hostage to factors beyond its control such as fierce global competition, interest rates, currency values, employment levels, and educational training.
Companies operating in such a business environment need experienced, professional advisers to help them steer a steady course. With years of experience acting for clients in the manufacturing sector, we can help you:
- Minimise risks from pricing and supply fluctuations
- Optimise your stock control
- Make important investment decisions
- Arrange acquisitions, mergers, or disposals
- Raise finance
- Manage cashflow through interest rate exchange and rate fluctuations
- Handle foreign currency transactions
And, of course, we can help with all your accounting, tax, and audit requirements.
Whatever your business structure – sole trader or a limited company – we can help you manage your profitability through our specialised services.
Contact Us today to discuss how you can benefit from our range of specialist services.
In the 11th and 12th centuries half a million pilgrims a year travelled on foot from all over Europe to Santiago de Compostela in northern Spain. In September 1992 Patrick Shanahan retraced their steps, recording his 500 mile journey in a series of photographs, some of which are reproduced on this website.