No man is an island; and these days few businesses are. Rapid globalisation, the growing importance of the EU, and the burgeoning growth of the Internet as a business medium are all conspiring to add an international dimension to UK businesses.
Trading with overseas companies, selling to overseas markets, and setting up overseas operations all require expert knowledge. We can help you:
- Set up accounting procedures for dealing with the euro or other currencies
- Determine the best business structure for tax purposes
- Reduce your overseas tax burden
- Develop strategies for financing overseas subsidiaries
- Repatriate profits at minimum tax cost
Contact Us today to discuss how we can help you with your overseas operations.
In the 11th and 12th centuries half a million pilgrims a year travelled on foot from all over Europe to Santiago de Compostela in northern Spain. In September 1992 Patrick Shanahan retraced their steps, recording his 500 mile journey in a series of photographs, some of which are reproduced on this website.